Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to Take Care of Bidnezz

I have not posted regularly for a long time so for anyone who has checked in, sorry. I will be going off to rehab for a month and that's a strange and somewhat frightening adventure. Since I started drinking in mt early teens, it has taken a while to get to this point and it is disappointing to think I can't unhook myself from this without help, but there you have it. I will try to write about this in the future. meantime best wishes and keep warm.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Good for you for getting some extra support when it's needed. Asking for help is a hard thing to do. I think you're very brave. Sending lots of good thoughts.

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. I am with Allie here, what you have done has taken a lot of courage...